Microsoft is reportedly pushing a new firmware update for its Surface Studio All in One Windows 10 PC.
Available to download via Windows Update, the update carries the firmware version 117.1394.768.0. Microsoft has yet to provide a change-log for the update and even the Surface Studio Drivers and Firmware update page doesn’t reflect any changes, either.
Surface Studio Features
- Turn your desk into a Studio: Surface Studio is an entirely new device designed for the creative process. Its roomy and adjustable 28-inch PixelSense Display provides a huge canvas for all kinds of work. Position it upright to sketch, paint, and edit photos, or lay it flat to draw on it like a drafting table. With Surface Studio, the possibilities are limitless.
- A brilliant screen for your ideas: Strikingly large and incredibly thin, the razor-sharp PixelSense Display draws you in with its immersive picture quality. Lose yourself in 10-bit color depth, visualize ideas as you paint, edit, and design, then watch your ideas leap off the screen with 13.5 million pixels of true-to-life color and clarity. From across the room or just 10 inches away, the view is always inspiring.
- Effortlessly transforms from desk to studio: Whether upright in Desktop Mode or lying flat in Studio Mode, Surface Studio delivers amazing versatility to enhance the creative process. Touch, draw, visualize, and develop your ideas—just like you would on a sheet of paper. And when used with a unique set of tools like Surface Pen, Surface Dial1, and Windows Ink, you’ll have even more control over the way you create.
- Ready for your workday: Designed to handle your most hectic workday, Surface Studio features a brilliant, adjustable display that’s ideal for collaborating and sharing work with teammates. And video calls feel like face-to-face meetings thanks to the 1080p camera and speakers powered by premium Dolby Audio. It also features the enterprise-grade security of Windows Hello2, which quickly signs you in with just a look.
- The power you need: With 6th Gen Intel Core processors and discrete NVIDIA GeForce graphics, Surface Studio is the ultimate device for running professional-grade software like SOLIDWORKS, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Autodesk1. And when paired with Surface Pen and Surface Dial, these powerful applications take creative versatility to a whole new level.
- Meticulously crafted: Built with striking lines and a small footprint, Surface Studio has a minimal and modern design that fits perfectly in any workspace. It features a counterbalanced hinge that effortlessly moves between Desktop Mode and Studio Mode, creating the perfect way to work.
- A canvas for your ideas: Get more from Surface Studio with Surface Pen and Surface Dial1. Pen rests in your hand comfortably for natural writing and erasing. It features 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity and a working eraser. And with Dial, simply click and hold it to display a radial menu of tools that make it easier and faster to work in applications like Adobe Creative Cloud, Bluebeam1, and more.
- Log in, kick back: Surface Studio is great for unwinding after long workdays. Settle in with a movie or binge watch your favorite shows on the roomy screen. Share pictures from your last vacation with friends and family. Play your favorite games with a paired Xbox Wireless Controller3. However you choose to relax, Surface Studio is ready to kick back whenever you are.