Sway is a new official app from Microsoft that makes creation of presentations, reports, stories a fun task. The app is available to install in Windows store but while you can install, you get above screen after opening the app. You can go to Sway.com however and learn to create new sways.
- Tell your story with interactive content Bring your Sway to life with interactive multimedia content. It’s easy to add text and your images from OneDrive and your device. Also add videos, maps, tweets, Vines, interactive charts, graphics and GIFs.
- See suggested search results based on your content Sway suggests searches to help you find relevant images, videos, tweets, and other content that you can drag and drop right in to your creation. No need to juggle apps and web pages to find what you want.
- Instantly transform your Sway with great designs You don’t need to worry about formatting, Sway’s built-in design engine takes care of it. If the first design isn’t right for you, Remix! it to see others or customize it to make it your own.
- Easily share by sending a link It’s super easy to share and collaborate on a Sway. Family, friends, classmates, and coworkers can see your creation on the web without signing up or downloading additional software. Sharing editing rights with others is also a snap. And you can change privacy settings for more control.
- Sway across your devices and with multiple sign-in options Use your work, school or Microsoft account to get started. Your Sways are synced through the cloud, making it easy to view and edit across your devices.