After a long sleep, UC has woke up and released a fresh new browser app for Windows 10 PCs and tablets, but forgot about adding phone support. The browser app seems fully featured though, and can be downloaded from the Windows Store right away.
The app is equipped with Cloud Sync, Voice Search, Tile-view Bookmarks, Password Manager, Gesture and many other cool features that you would expect from UC.
The Minimalist UI enables you to focus on the content, and the Hub like menu found on Microsoft Edge.
UC Browser for Windows 10 Features:
- Minimalist UI: Focus on the content.
- Switch Between Tablet and Mouse/Keyboard Mode: If you are using a 2-in-1 computer like Surface Pro or Surface Book, it’s easy to switch the layout by turning on/off Tablet Mode. Find the most comforta
- Mouse Gesture: Right-click and move to go back, forward, reload page, etc.
- Smart Address Bar(Omnibar): Just type one letter to get most relevant suggestion. You can also use it to find matching bookmarks and browsing history, or enter any words to launch search engine.
- Tile-view Bookmarks: Colorful and touch-friendly design for bookmarks.
- InPrivate Window: Don’t want to leave browsing trace on the device? Go for InPrivate Window.
- Cloud Sync: Sync bookmarks between mobile/other PCs by logging in to UC browser.
- New Tab: Metro-style Magnet for popular sites.
- Password Manager: Store your login info of all kinds of websites and lock them with a PIN. Easy to retrieve and edit.
- Voice Search: Tap the microphone icon and say the words. We will take care of the rest.
- Tab Stack: Smart tab-stacking to locate the active tab in a glance when there are many tabs open.
- Floating Navigator: Use the sphere to quickly search, go forward and back, and view all the tabs.
With so many choices found today, will you still download and use UC browser as main element ? Do let us know in the comments below.
If you have any feedback for the app, please drop a comment here on the UC forum