Third-party (Universal) Telegram client, Unigram for Windows 10 has been updated in the Windows Store. The latest update version is 1.7.1594 which brings some new changes to the app.
In terms of changes, the latest update brings changed app theme to use Telegram colors from Settings > Appearance
Checkout the full changelog below.
New in version 1.7.1594:
– You can now change the app theme to use Telegram colors from Settings > Appearance.
– If you click on a chat while holding Shift key, it will open up in a new window.
In case if you don’t know about this app check out the Description below.
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Unigram X. Since the beginning of the year we’re working closely with TDLib creators to deliver you the best Telegram experience on Windows 10. We’re proud to announce that the wait is over, and the app has been rewritten from scratch to guarantee you performance, stability and security.
Here’s what we’ve done so far:
– Every chat you open is now securely cached on your device, so you can browse them even when internet connection isn’t available.
– Secret chats are now fully supported: this allows you to communicate with your friends using end-to-end encryption, even on desktop.
– My People integration: you can now pin your contacts to the Windows taskbar and use Unigram to chat with them without opening the full app.
– The app is now faster, stronger, better.
Some of the features available in the old app might be unavailable at the moment, but they’re going to come soon.
You can download the updated app from the link given below.