Microsoft pushed a new cumulative update for Windows 10. The new cumulative update came out yesterday as part of the Patch Tuesday Update, taking the OS to Build 17763.316. And Much like its predecessor, this introduces a lot of fixes and performance improvements and no new features. The company has released the full changelog which you can read below.
- Addresses an issue that fails to set the LmCompatibilityLevel value correctly. LmCompatibilityLevel specifies the authentication mode and session security.
- Microsoft Jet database with the Microsoft Access 97 file format from opening. This issue occurs if the database has a column names greater than 32 characters. The database fails to open with the error, “Unrecognized Database Format”.
- Windows NT for Windows Vista Server for Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 The error is, “That option is temporarily unavailable. For now, please use a different method to sign in “. If Active Directory (AD) activity tracing is enabled, a Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) exception may occur in the Windows 2019 DC when processing to user’s sign in.
- An issue in Microsoft HoloLens that allows users to bypass the lock screen process in some workflows.
- Security updates to Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, Windows Server, the Microsoft JET Database Engine, Internet Explorer, Windows Wireless Networking, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Graphics, and Windows App Platforms and Frameworks.
To get the update, Go to Windows Settings app then head over to Update and security and then click on Check for Updates.