Disqus Beta has received a new update for both Windows 10 and Windows 10 mobile. The latest update version is 4.0.15. The latest update brings new sign-in experience, in-app browser & more . Check out the full changelog below.
Disqus Beta Changelog:
Here’s what’s new:
New login experience
This will feature updated visuals and a neat animation you can follow as you get started. This is to help new users understand what Disqus is about before signing up. You can try this out either by logging out (Settings -> App tab), or by clicking the “Welcome Page” link, under Settings -> About.
Article link improvements
Links will now open in an in-app browser, including pages that are plain text. This also comes with improved rendering for the plain text articles.
• A more welcoming login experience. Learn about Disqus and how to get the most out of it before and after logging in
• In-app browser. Links will now open in an in-app browser so you can choose to leave the app
• Some usability improvements with the menu, especially on smaller mobile devices
• The app will nag you if you haven’t verified your email, which will improve chances of comments being accepted
• Fixed an issue where new users would have one notification, but not able to see it
• Fixed several internal issues, one of which was causing a crash
You can download the updated app from the given link below.