Symbols seem easier to play around with on smartphones and it to a vast majority of people is exactly the opposite on their PCs running Windows. You would be surprised to know that on Windows 10 you have access to thousands of symbols, it is just that you are not aware of it. It would now be easier for you to write any business e-mail that requires symbols like ©.
Besides that, you also have access to Kaomoji(face characters). And in this tutorial, you are going to learn the steps to use them and make yourself a pro in inserting quick symbols on wherever you want it to appear on your text. And if you do a lot of writing then I assure you that it is going to save you a lot of time.
- Open a text editor. This could be anything where you can type using your Keyboard, e.g., MS-Word, email, Notepad.
- Press Windows key + (period) or Windows key + (semicolon) on your keyboard.
- Click the Omega(Ω) button to access the symbols.
- Select the symbols you want to insert.
Bonus| There is also a button for Kaomoji in case you are interested. All you need to do is just click on the character face button(just beside the Ω button)
- Click on Windows Start.
- Type Character Map and click on open.
- Select the symbol that you need to use.
- Click the Select button.
- Click the Copy button.
- Now paste it wherever you want it to appear
Did it help in saving time while producing content? Don’t forget to sound off in the comments section if this tutorial is helpful to you.