Microsoft is releasing an early preview of the August 2017 feature update for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote for iPad and iPhone. Office Insiders on iOS will be seeing Version 2.4 (17080700) which contains a few new features as detailed below.
- Click more confidently: Malicious links in documents, workbooks, and presentations are blocked to keep you safer.
- Custom margins: Set the margins in your document to be just the way you like them.
- Redesigned conversation experience: Outlook now shows more of your conversation at once and provides clearer separation between individual messages.
- Quickly access your groups and sites: Quickly find documents, workbooks, and presentation stored in your frequently used sites and groups in the Open menu.
- Improved smart quotes: You asked for it! Smart quotes are now smarter after em dashes (—).
- Quickly switch between accounts and folders: The account and folder menu has been beautifully redesigned to give you super-fast access to all your accounts.
More information can be found here