Microsoft has made Windows 10 Build 14332 available for Insiders in Fast Ring and you can read the official changelog by clicking here. Now the Build brings its own set of known issues that you can read below before deciding to upgrade to this build.
Windows 10 Build 14332 Known Issues:
- We’re adding a built-in network speed test under Settings > Network & Internet > Status however it doesn’t work just yet. The UI is there but we still have some backend work to get it turned on and working.
- Feedback Hub is not localized and the UI will be in English (U.S.) only, even with language packs installed.
- Feedback Hub takes about 20-30 minutes after updating to this build to download and hydrate itself. If Feedback Hub is not fully hydrated, if you receive a mini-survey notification it will take you nowhere in the app, search in Feedback Hub won’t show results, and if you click to go to Feedback Hub from another app or setting, Feedback will not open.
- The Desktop App Converter Preview (Project Centennial) will fail to run on the Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14332. If you are a developer utilizing the converter tool to convert your desktop app to UWP, we suggest skipping this build until we can fix this issue.
- All Tencent online games no longer work in current builds from the Development Branch.
- The updated UAC UI breaks the ALT + Y keyboard shortcut to choose “yes”.
- You may receive 0x8004C029 errors when attempting to play Groove Music Pass (DRM) content in Groove Music.
- Playing music in the Groove Music within 2 minutes after logging into your PC will result in 0xc10100ae playback errors. If you wait more than 2 minutes after logging in to play music in Groove Music you will avoid this issue.
- You may see square boxes in certain apps when using some of the new emoji – we’re still getting things set up, this will be resolved in a future build.
- We are continuing to make changes to our extension datastore schema in Microsoft Edge. As a result, after updating to this build any extensions installed will be removed. You can reinstall these extensions to get them back.
- If you are using a non-English keyboard, you can’t accept Bash prompts.
- We are investigating an issue where if you’re running Insider Preview builds in certain languages, the All apps list on Start appears empty. A workaround for this is to use search to launch apps.