Microsoft has now silently pushed a new update to the Windows 10 OS on PC. The latest update to Windows 10 comes as KB4528760. It is being rolled out to Windows 10 version 1903 and 1909. The update isn’t is a big one so it does not come with many new features onboard.
- Updates to improve security when storing and managing files.
- Updates to improve security when using input devices such as a mouse, keyboard, or stylus.
Improvements and fixes:
Windows 10, version 1909:
- This security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- This build includes all the improvements from Windows 10, version 1903.
- No additional issues were documented for this release.
Windows 10, version 1903:
- If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
For more information about the resolved security vulnerabilities, please refer to the Security Update Guide.