Microsoft has pushed a new cumulative update for those running official Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update aka version 1607. This update takes the Anniversary update version to Build 14393.1378 (10.0.14393.1378).
As it is a cumulative update build it only brings fixes and improvements. But changelog for Build 14393.1378 update is big and packs many fixes. You can read the full changelog below.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.1378 Changelog:
This non-security update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addressed an issue introduced by KB4022715 where Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge printing from a frame may result in 404 not found or blank page printed.
- Addressed issue where CRM UI may hang when pressing the reply button in mail workflow.
- Addressed issue where the Volume Activation Services tool (vmw.exe) stops working with error “Indicates two revision levels are incompatible“ when attempting to activate the Volume License Service role.
- Addressed issue where multipath I/O does not use other available paths during a failover scenario.
- Addressed issue where a PC randomly crashes after a user inserts a USB device into the USB port.
- Addressed issue where a blue screen and the “unmountable_boot_volume” message appear during the system boot process when the Unified Write Filter is enabled.
- Addressed issue where a computer stops working when trying to add a phone to the computer for use as a modem.
- Addressed issue where Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) applications stop receiving traps.
- Addressed issue where Page faults for Demand Zero Pages are significantly slower (> 10%), which causes many applications to run slower.
- Addressed issue with error that occurs when users sign out from an application when Active Directory Federation Services is enabled.
- Addressed issue where nodes fail to join a cluster because of failed certificate authentication if SHA1 is disabled.
- Addressed issue with the Server Message Block Bandwidth limiting feature not working.
- Addressed issue where the storage replication driver (wvrf.sys) is in an infinite loop.
- Addressed issue where a 2012 R2 or below Remote Desktop License Server causes the 2016 Remote Desktop Services Host to crash and stop giving sessions to clients.
- Addressed issue to add support in certutil.exe to allow certificate templates to be marked for Windows Hello.
- Addressed issue where you may lose access to storage disks when there are still available paths if there is an error on one of the multipath I/O paths.
- Addressed a WS-Federation sign-out problem where users initiate Sign-out from an application configured with SAML. In this case the Sign-out fails with an ADFS exception identified with an ADFS Admin Event 364 Error. This issue is limited to ADFS 4.0.
- Addressed issue where the creation of virtual disks fails in Windows Server 2016 storage spaces when the physical disk allocation is set to manual for all the selected disks.
- Addressed a reliability issue in Windows Search.
- Addressed additional issues in printing, updates to the Access Point Name (APN) database, Start menu and taskbar, Internet Explorer and the Windows Shell.