Windows 10 Mobile Build 15031 is now live for insiders in Fast Ring. You can read the full official changelog by clicking here. The build however comes its own set of known issues that you can read below before taking the plunge.
You can read our guide on how to fix common Windows 10 Mobile update, installation and usage issues.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 15031 Known Issues:
- Speech packs will be unable to download on this build.
- Adding a new card / paying with an existing card will not work in Microsoft Wallet.
- Going to Settings > Devices will crash the Settings app. You will be unable to pair a Bluetooth device. Already paired devices should continue working.
- Bluetooth quick action in Action Center does not work.
- Continuum will not work when attempting to connect wirelessly. However, using Continuum with a dock should work normally.
- Wireless display functionality is not working (Miracast).