Microsoft has today pushed a new Fast Ring build for Windows 10 Mobile insiders. Windows 10 Mobile Build 15047 is now rolling out and can be downloaded and installed. Read the full official changelog below.
The build also has couple of known issues that you should read beforehand. You can refer to our guide for fixing common Windows 10 Mobile upgrade, installation and daily usage issues. You can read our hands-on review of the build by clicking here.
Read the full categorized Windows 10 Mobile Creators update changelog by clicking here.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 15047 Changelog:
- Adding a new card / paying with an existing card works again Microsoft Wallet.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the play/pause buttons when watching videos in Microsoft Edge taking two taps to work immediately after opening the video full screen.
- We fixed an issue where the Data Usage page in Settings might be unexpectedly missing info about cellular data usage.
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain characters on the Polish keyboard not working in Continuum when typing in the Microsoft Edge address bar.
- Cortana’s background is now black rather than the previous dark grey.
- We fixed an issue where after some time the -word option might stop appear in the candidate pane for words added to the typing dictionary.
- We fixed an issue resulting in task switcher being unexpectedly slower to launch in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue resulting in a flicker on certain devices, such as the Lumia 950, when interacting with the Maps app after rotating the phone into landscape mode.
- We fixed an issue where dragging the position indicator in the video progress slider in Microsoft Edge would back to 0 upon release.
- We fixed an issue resulting in notifications from SIM 2 on dual SIM phones not appearing in the Action Center.
- Speech packs may be unable to download on this build.