Microsoft has today pushed Windows 10 Mobile Build 15055 for insiders in Fast Ring. The build as expected doesn’t bring any new feature or significant changes with itself. There are lots of fixes however. Windows 10 Mobile Build 15055 is now rolling out and can be downloaded and installed. Read the full official changelog below.
The build also has couple of known issues that you should read beforehand. You can refer to our guide for fixing common Windows 10 Mobile upgrade, installation and daily usage issues. You can read our hands-on review of the build by clicking here.
Read the full categorized Windows 10 Mobile Creators update changelog by clicking here.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 15055 Changelog:
- We fixed an issue from recent flights where the volume control might stop working when listening to music in Groove after an endpoint change (for example plugging in headphones).
- We’ve improved speech reliability by fixing a bug where Cortana was unexpectedly failing with a connection error.
- We fixed an issue where multi-turn Cortana speech interactions weren’t working (for example, when creating a reminder in multiple parts, as opposed to doing it in a single sentence).
Windows 10 Mobile Build 15055 Known Issues:
- We have discovered a bug that causes background tasks to not run in the background like they should such as OneDrive’s camera roll sync feature. Please double check your photos have synced to OneDrive on the latest builds. We’ve got a fix for this issue coming in an upcoming build where background tasks will run again and your camera roll will sync to OneDrive as expected.
- If your device experiences an unexpected reboot, in some cases you may lose your call, text, and email history may be lost. We’re actively investigating this issue. If you believe you’ve hit this, please up-vote this feedback item In Feedback Hub.
- There is a bug in this build that can cause a number of inbox apps to fail to launch (such as Store). There is no workaround to reset the Store unfortunately. This issue also prevents you from taking any app updates from the Store if the Store works for you. A workaround for this is to uninstall the app and reinstall the app from the Store. This issue will be fixed in the next build. Speech packs may be unable to download on this build.
- Some users are reporting that pages are constantly reloading or refreshing, especially while they are in the middle of scrolling them in Microsoft Edge. We’re investigating.