Microsoft has now pushed Windows 10 Build 14342 to Insiders in Fast Ring and you can read about the full official changelog by clicking here. The build comes with its own share of know issues and you can read the known issues before taking the dive.
Windows 10 Build 14342 Known Issues:
- Feedback Hub is not localized and the UI will be in English (U.S.) only, even with language packs installed.
- Feedback Hub takes about 20-30 minutes after updating to this build to download and populate itself if launched from Start. If you launch Feedback Hub from All apps – it will force the app to hydrate.
- Symantec products such as Norton Antivirus and Norton Internet Security are causing PCs to bluescreen (bug check).
- The QQ app from Tencent crashes. We’re working on a fix for the issue.
- If you are using a non-English keyboard, you can’t accept Bash prompts.
- We are investigating an issue where if you’re running Insider Preview builds in certain languages, the All apps list on Start appears empty. A workaround for this is to use search to launch apps.
- We have reduced the number of instances where boxes are seen when entering emoji. You may still see them in some text fields – we’re working on it!