Microsoft has released a new Patch Tuesday update KB4565351 for Windows 10 Version 1903 and 1909. The update KB4565351 with Builds 18363.1016/18362.1016 for version 1909/1903 brings login improvements & fixes for a number of Windows issues. Check the highlights and full changelog below.
- Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge Legacy.
- Updates to improve security when using input devices (such as a mouse, keyboard, or pen).
- Updates to improve security when Windows performs basic operations.
- Updates for verifying usernames and passwords.
All improvements and fixes:
This security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- Addresses an issue in Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps that allows single sign-on authentication when an app does not have the Enterprise Authentication capability. With the release of CVE-2020-1509, UWP applications might begin prompting the user for credentials.
- Security updates to the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Internet Explorer, Windows Graphics, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Media, Windows Shell, the Windows Wallet Service, Microsoft Edge Legacy, Windows Cloud Infrastructure, Windows Authentication, Windows AI Platform, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Kernel, Windows Update Stack, Windows File Server and Clustering, Windows Hybrid Storage Services, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
You can manually download this update by clicking here. If you need help in understanding how to install these updates manually on your PC, you can refer to our step by step noob-friendly tutorial here.