The Windows Phone app which has gone free next as myAppFree app of the day is WorkingHours. This app is perfect for freelancer, hourly workers, employees or anyone else who wants to keep track of his or her working time.
- Universal app, works for both PC & smartphone incl. OneDrive sync
- Start/pause/stop your working time without opening the app – via tile & notification
- Edit your work units afterwards to correct mistakes
- Assign tasks or tags to work units
- Data export as Excel or CSV file
- Auto-start/stop when arriving/leaving the work place
- Integrates into system calendar & “Diarium” diary app
- Special tags allow adjustments of the worked time and earnings
- Filter work units by tag and task
- Analyse working time and earnings via graphs
- Control the timer with Cortana voice commands or NFC tags
- Calendar integration both ways: see your appointments in-app and see your work units in the system calendar
Download it today and update to PRO for FREE!!!