Microsoft is releasing a major update for every Xbox One console fan out there. As the update is rolling out, it is worth mentioning that all of these features are fueled by the fan feedback received by Microsoft engineers over the course of time, and this month’s update is all about addressing what the community asked for.
Here’s what is included in the latest update, for everyone:
- Upload custom Gamerpics to your Xbox profile; choose how you want to express yourself.
- Mixer Co-streaming is now on console, for everyone: With just a few clicks, you and up to three of your friends can stream together in a single broadcast. Plus, never miss your friends’ streams inside your Club and Arena Tournaments.
- Sign-in to your Xbox One with just one press of the Xbox button on your controller. Now you can make your controller truly your own.
- New user-generated tournaments for Killer Instinct on Xbox One means it’s never been easier to go to battle with your friends.
Microsoft has also released an update for its Xbox App on iOS and Android platform which brings support for LFG Sharing, Game Pass Browsing, an updated Language/Location Setting and an Android only feature supporting Messaging Chat Bubbles.
Xbox Game Pass subscribers can now browse the titles in their subscription through the Xbox app.
To do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to the drawer and select “Store”.
- Swipe over to the “Xbox Game Pass” pivot and you can see the list of featured Game Pass titles.
- You can also install any title/game to your console directly from the app.
Xbox app users can now easily set the app and store experience to match their Xbox and purchase content from the store in your console’s region.
- Open the drawer and select “Settings”.
- In the Settings section, choose the “Language” tab at the top.
For an in-depth information on today’s update, visit Xbox Wire.