Now that Microsoft has officially taken the wraps of its newest and most powerful gaming console, the Xbox One X, it is time to actually deep dive into the details and see what powers the console, and what is coming for users once they get their hands on it, which is not before November 7, 2017.
Xbox One X Full Specifications
- CPU: 8-core custom AMD CPU clocked at 2.3GHz (aka Scorpio Engine).
- MD’s Polaris architecture 6 TFLOPS GPU, with 1,172 GHz, 40 compute units
- 12GB GDDR5 at 326 GB/s memory bandwidth
- Internal PSU (245W)
- 1TB HDD Internal Storage
- 4K UHD Blu-ray Optical Disc Drive
- HDMI: 2.0b (out), 2160p @ 60Hz, AMD FreeSync | HDR10 Support
- Audio Components: DTS 5.1 | DOLBY Digital 5.1 | TrueHD with Atmos | PCM 2.0, 5.1, 7.1
- Wireless capability: Bluetooth Enabled Activation button on front | WiFi: Dual band wireless with Wi-Fi Direct for home networks | IR: IR Blaster, Send and receive signals.
- Connectivity: Power Port, 2 HDMI Ports (1 HDMI 1.4b in, 1 HDMI 2.0b out), 3 USB 3.0 Ports, IR Out, S/PDIF, Ethernet Port
So, there you have it.
The Xbox One X is coming to all Xbox One markets starting Nov. 7, 2017, and will retail for $499, 449 pounds, 499 euros, CA$599 and AU$649. Learn more