Xiaomi has made its first-ever Windows 10 Laptop, Xiaomi Notebook Air official and it is out to challenge Apple’s Macbook Air. The Notebook Air will come in two variants and is thinner and lighter as compared to Apple’ Macbook Air. Read on for major specifications, features, price and release date.
Xiaomi Notebook Air Specifications:
- 13.3 -inch / 12.5-inch display variants
- Full-HD (1,920×1,080-pixels)
- Intel Core i5-6200U, up to 2.7GHz / Intel Core M3 processor
- Nvidia GeForce 940MX GPU
- 1GB of GDDR5 VRAM
- 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD / 4GB of RAM, 128GB SATA SSD
- 309 x 210.9 x 14.8 mm (12.9 mm thickness for smaller model)
- 1.28 kg / 1.07kg
- Type-C USB for charging, 2x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI, 3.5mm audio port
- 40Wh battery, 9.5 hours / 11.5-hour
- Silver and Gold colour variants
Xiaomi Notebook Air Price & Release Date:
The 12.5-inch display variant will be priced at CNY 3,499 (USD 524), and the 13.3-inch variant is priced at CNY 4,999 ($750). Release Date for both the models is August 2, the Windows 10 Anniversary update release date.