Microsoft has rolled out an update for its personal launcher app, Arrow Launcher that offers a radical simplification of the Android experience, in the Google Play Store. The latest update, version 220.127.116.11013, introduces redesigned settings page, adds some features as well squashes some bugs. (Also Read: What’s New in Version 3.6).
As an Arrow launcher user on Android, one of the first thing you will notice is the application’s re-organized settings page. The settings page looks much cleaner and feels better than ever before. All of the settings have been moved to their respective categories so in case if you are looking to customize your icon layout, you will find the same under Settings >> Customization category, which sounds better and is easy to navigate.
For people downloading/installing Arrow Launcher for the first time, it would be possible to link Microsoft account during set up. This will give you loads of benefits, like uploading/sharing files between your phone and PC leveraging the power of the cloud.
Microsoft has worked on to improve the People actions and experience with this update. In addition, users can now re-order local search results in Search. To do so, head to Settings >> Search >> Search region. This will give you more control on where from the search results appear. (You can also set default browser in the same way).
What’s New in Arrow Launcher’s 3.7 release
- People: Choose between multiple actions for contacts on the People card.
- People: Let Arrow handle the address book de-duping/merging!
- Search: Enable reorder local search results in Search.
- Settings: The Settings page is now re-organized for a cleaner look and feel.
- Account Sign In: New customers can sign in with a Microsoft Account in setup experience.
- Bug fixes on Status bar, Calendar, Search, Tablet, Hidden apps and Auto update.
Find the update in the Play Store below.