Microsoft has updated its custom UI launcher app, Arrow Launcher for Android smartphones in the Google Play Store. The latest update, version 220.127.116.11513, introduces some new features as well fixes some bugs, as well.
With the new version, you now have the choice to hide/show the system status bar. This way you can hide the common status icons like date/time, operator info, battery symbol etc. Thus saving you some more space on the home-screen. To do so, head to arrow settings >> general settings >> and slide the “Keep Status bar” toggle to OFF.
If you are also using Microsoft’s Outlook mail app on your android device, you now have the option to show emails on the recent page. This will give you quick and easy access to recently sent/received mails.
Here’s the full official changelog.
What’s New in v3.6
- Option to hide/show system status bar
- Show Outlook email in Recent page (only apply to Outlook app sign in user)
- Support dragging apps from frequent apps card
- Enable checkbox and image auto fit in Notes card/page;
- UI adjustment
- Bugs fix, stabilization/performance improvement
Find the update in the Play Store below.