Microsoft today pushed Windows 10 Build 17134.165 (10.0.17134.165) as cumulative update KB4338819 to those on the latest April 2018 update or on Windows 10 version 1803. This update addresses an issue that may cause the Mitigation Options Group Policy client-side extension to fail during GPO processing.
The changelog for the Build 17134.165 mentions many more fixes, improvements, and security updates. Read the complete changelog below and click on the download link to manually install it, if you need it.
This release also contains updates for Microsoft HoloLens (OS Build 17134.165) released July 10, 2018.
Windows 10 Build 17134.165 Changelog:
Improvements and fixes
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Improves the ability of the Universal CRT Ctype family of functions to correctly handle EOF as valid input.
- Enables debugging of WebView content in UWP apps using the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app that’s available in the Microsoft Store.
- Addresses an issue that may cause the Mitigation Options Group Policy client-side extension to fail during GPO processing. The error message is “Windows failed to apply the MitigationOptions settings. MitigationOptions settings might have its own log file” or “ProcessGPOList: Extension MitigationOptions returned 0xea.” This issue occurs when Mitigation Options has been defined either manually or by Group Policy on a machine using Windows Defender Security Center or the PowerShell Set-ProcessMitigation cmdlet.
- Evaluates the Windows ecosystem to help ensure application and device compatibility for all updates to Windows.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Windows apps, Windows graphics, Windows datacenter networking, Windows wireless networking, Windows virtualization, Windows kernel, and Windows Server.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
Windows 10 Build 17134.165 download link:
You can manually download the Build 17134.165 by clicking here.