Microsoft today pushed Windows 10 Build 17134.441 (10.0.17134.441) as cumulative update KB4467682 to those on the latest April 2018 update or on Windows 10 version 1803.
The changelog for the Build 17134.441 mentions many more fixes, improvements, and security updates. athe latest update addresses an issue that prevents the deletion of word spellings from the Microsoft Office dictionary using settings.
Windows 10 Build 17134.441 Changelog:
Improvements and fixes
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addresses an issue that prevents the deletion of word spellings from the Microsoft Office dictionary using settings.
- Addresses an issue that causes the GetCalendarInfo function to return an incorrect era name on the first day of the Japanese era.
- Addresses time zone changes for Russian daylight standard time.
- Addresses time zone changes for Moroccan daylight standard time.
- Addresses an issue to allow the use of the previous barrel button and drag functionality and ensure that shim choices have priority over the registry.
- Addresses an issue that causes the precision touchpad or keyboard to stop responding because of some combination of docking and undocking or shutdown or restart operations.
- Addresses an issue that may sometimes cause the system to stop responding after turning on, which prevents logon.
- Addresses an issue that causes Microsoft Word Immersive Reader to skip the first part of a selected word when using Microsoft Word Online in Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses an issue with missing URL shortcuts from the Start menu.
- Addresses an issue that allows users to uninstall apps from the Start menu when the “Prevent users from uninstalling applications from Start menu” policy is set.
- Addresses an issue that causes File Explorer to stop working when you click the Turn on button for the Timeline feature. This issue occurs when the “Allow upload of user activities” group policy is disabled.
- Addresses an issue that prevents users from accessing the Ease of Access Cursor & pointer size page in the Settings app with the URI “ms-settings:easeofaccess-cursorandpointersize”.
- Addresses an issue that causes the audio service to stop working or become unresponsive while using call control, controlling volume, and streaming music to Bluetooth audio devices. Error messages that appear include:
- Exception error 0x8000000e in btagservice.dll.
- Exception error 0xc0000005 or 0xc0000409 in bthavctpsvc.dll.
- Stop 0xD1 BSOD error in btha2dp.sys.
- Addresses an issue in which a third-party antivirus software may receive an “ERROR_NO_SYSTEM_RESOURCES” error.
- Addresses an issue that may cause excessive memory usage when using smart cards.
- Addresses an issue that causes the system to stop working with the error code, “0x120_fvevol!FveEowFinalSweepConvertSpecialRangesChunk”.
- Addresses an issue that prevents Application Guard from browsing the internet if the proxy auto-config (PAC) file on a device uses IP literals to specify a web proxy.
- Addresses an issue that prevents a Wi-Fi client from connecting to Miracast® devices when the allowed service set identifier (SSID) is specified in Wireless Network Policies.
- Addresses an issue that causes Event Tracing for Windows (ETW) profiling to fail when using custom profiling frequencies.
- Addresses a power state transition issue that causes the system to become unresponsive when connecting to eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) devices.
- Addresses an issue that may lead to a blue screen on the system when running disk benchmark software.
- Addresses an issue that causes the RemoteApp window to always be active and in the foreground after closing a window.
- Allows a Bluetooth® Low Energy (LE) random address to rotate periodically even when Bluetooth LE passive scan is enabled.
- Addresses an issue that causes the installation and client activation of Windows Server 2019 and 1809 LTSC Key Management Service (KMS) host keys (CSVLK) to not work as expected. For more information about the original feature, see KB4347075.
- Addresses an issue that prevents some users from setting Win32 program defaults for certain app and file type combinations using the Open with… command or Settings > Apps > Default apps.
- Addresses an issue that prevents users from opening presentation (.pptx) files exported from a Google presentation.
- Addresses an issue that prevents some users from connecting to some older devices, such as printers, over Wi-Fi because of the introduction of multicast DNS (mDNS). If you did not experience device connectivity issues and prefer the new mDNS functionality, you can enable mDNS by creating the following registry key: “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\DNSClient\ mDNSEnabled (DWORD) = 1”.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.