Microsoft today released Windows 10 PC Build 15063.1112 (10.0.15063.1112) to everyone on Creators update (Windows 10 Version 1703). Cumulative update KB4103722 brings this build and is available to install.
Read the full changelog below. You can check the update availability by going to Settings–>Update & Security–>Windows update–>Check for updates.
Windows 10 Build 15063.1112 (KB4103722) Changelog:
Improvements and fixes
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Addresses an issue that causes Internet Explorer dialogs on a second monitor to also appear on the primary monitor when using extended display.
- Addresses a reliability issue in .NET applications when using a Japanese IME in a text box.
- Addresses an issue with the connection status of some Bluetooth devices.
- Addresses an issue that prevents Autodiscover in Microsoft Outlook 2013 from being used to set up email accounts when UE-V is enabled.
- Addresses an issue that prevents adding performance counters to the Performance Monitor on systems with many processors.
- Addresses an issue that generates an error when attempting to change the smart card service’s startup type from Disabled to Manual or Automatic. The error is “Cannot create a file when that file already exists.”
- Addresses an issue that causes sporadic authentication issues when using Windows Authentication Manager.
- Addresses an issue that causes client applications that use Windows Authentication Manager to stop working when making a request to the server.
- Addresses an issue that causes BitLocker to go into recovery mode when updates are applied.
- Enables the Visual Studio IntelliTrace step-back feature to take snapshots of an application whose debug platform target is set to x86.
- Addresses an issue where the connection bar is missing in Virtual Machine Connection (VMConnect) when using full-screen mode on multiple monitors.
- Addresses an issue where Windows 10 clients that authenticate to 802.1x WLAN access points fail to apply Group Policy permissions, run scripts, or retrieve roaming profiles at user logon. This occurs because Kerberos authentication fails for \\domain\sysvol, \\domain\netlogon, and other DFS paths.
- Addresses an issue that causes UWP applications to stop working when they use the XAML Map Control.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
Windows 10 Build 15063.1088 (KB4103731)) Download link:
You can download the cumulative update for your PC by clicking here.