Microsoft has pushed a new Chromium Edge Dev Build
Here is the full changelog if you want to read. There are many fixes and improvements too.
- Added new logging features to feedback submission. If you click the diagnostic data link on the feedback submission popup, you now have the option to attach additional files like screenshots you’ve taken, as well as reproduce the problem to provide more robust logging.
- Added the ability for Collections items to be reordered with the keyboard.
- Added a management policy to allow history syncing for work or school accounts.
- Fixed an issue where favorites weren’t syncing.
- Fixed an issue where dragging and dropping items on certain internal pages like Favorites sometimes causes the item to disappear.
- Fixed an issue where exporting a Collection to Word sometimes crashes the browser.
- Improved reliability when signed into the browser with a work or school account.
- Improved the reliability of starting Application Guard sessions.
- Fixed an issue where certain context menu commands for tabs like “Reopen closed tab” went missing.
- Fixed an issue where webpages installed as apps don’t launch.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to open a PDF in an Application Guard window will fail if there are no other Edge windows open.
- Fixed an issue where the browser’s profile image sometimes isn’t updated if it’s changed in the backing account.
- Fixed an issue where tabs with the Find on Page popup open sometimes have the popup closed when they’re moved to different windows.
- Fixed an issue where opening an app from the Apps page closes the apps page.
- Fixed an issue where the Read Aloud bar sometimes appears transparent.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to open multiple Collections items in a new window opened each item in a separate window.
- Fixed an issue where the context menu inside a Collection isn’t dismissed when a new context menu is brought up outside of Collections.