Popular email client TouchMail is now 50 percent off which brings down the price to $14.99 from $29.99 on Microsoft Store. TouchMail is one of the best email clients(paid) available on Microsoft going head to head against the likes of Newton Mail. The deal expires in eight days starting from today.
Out of 1,301 reviews on Microsoft Store, it managed a 4.5-star rating which itself speak volumes of the success of TouchMail Inc. The email client also supports touch which means it gives a fluid experience on devices like Microsoft Surface. It works with most of the biggies out there which includes names like Gmail, Outlook, iCloud, AOL, Office 365. TouchMail supports most of the IMAP email accounts.
Here is a summary of what TouchMail is capable of:
- One place for all your email accounts! Bring together your email accounts securely in one place – so you can quickly find what you want without switching between individual apps.
- Clutter-free in a few taps! Delete a message with one touch or hundreds of messages all at once. And in just a few clicks, archive, flag, or move messages to organize your inbox.
- Finding what matters is a breeze! Easily identify important emails at a glance with personalized color-coding. See only the emails you want with one-touch filters that sort through 100’s of messages.
- See your messages at a glance! Preview the content of your messages without having to open them. And zoom out to quickly get a bird’s-eye view of where your messages are coming from.
- Interact the way you want! Whether you use a mouse and keyboard, touch, or pen, TouchMail gives you the flexibility to interact with your email at your desk, on your couch, or on the go.
- Works with the most popular cloud storage services. Attach files to your email or save them to popular cloud storage services including OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, iCloud, and Google Drive.
Download TouchMail for Windows 10 from here.