At IFA 2017, Dell announced the new Latitude 7212 Rugged Extreme Tablet with Windows 10 (Pro).
The new Latitude 7212 Rugged Extreme is built to lighten your load on the job. It is easy to carry and weighs only 2.82 lbs.
The Latitude 7212 Rugged Extreme tablet is powered by either the 6th or 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i Dual & Quad Core CPUs. Whether it’s extreme cold, heat, humidity, corrosive sand or sea water, Dell’s latest Rugged Extreme tablet is designed to withstand the most brutal environments.
The Dell Latitude 7212 Rugged Extreme tablet offers rock-solid reliability, security, and manageability. The tablet has undergone extensive military-grade MIL-STD 810G testing that ensures your system can withstand real-world conditions.
Dell Data Protection security solution provides comprehensive encryption, advanced authentication, and leading-edge threat protection.
Other features include:
- 16GB of memory – double the amount of the previous generation
- Your apps will scale smoothly for easy navigation with Tablet Mode in Windows 10
- Up to 1TB of removable PCI-Express NVMe solid state storage for highly-mobile power users demanding best-in-class performance
- Sophisticated 4th generation Dell Quad-Cool passive and active thermal management system
- Freedom from wires with backwards compatible pogo docking for desk and vehicle, USB Type C connectivity with one wire docking, dedicated GPS communication and agnostic 4G LTE with double the mobile broadband performance**
- A multi-touch glove capable 11.6” display with a brilliant FHD panel and etched Gorilla Glass cover and Type-C USB 3.0 I/O for docking capability
- Lighter than the previous generation, weighing less than 3 lbs.
Price and Release Date
The Dell Latitude 7217 Rugged Extreme Tablet is now available globally for a starting price of $1,899.00.
For more information and ordering, please visit this page