Disqus app for Windows 10 has been updated in the Windows Store with some nifty new features, specifically for moderators. The latest update bumps the app to version 4.2 adds support for shadow ban and timeout ban when dealing with mischievous users on the internet.
There are also improvements to text rendering for comments and any restricted word would be highlighted automatically. Moderators will also be able to see flagged comments with a flag label set next to comments.
Here’s the complete changelog for v4.2
- Added support for Shadow Banning and Timeout Banning
- Performance and design optimizations to comment text rendering
- Moderators will now see words in their restricted words highlighted in comments
- Moderators will now see flag labels next to comments
- Fixed a bug that would prevent inserting links
- Removing banned users works
- Prevent restart popup from appearing the first time you visited your App settings
- Other small bug fixes
If you are using Disqus app on your Windows 10 device, find the latest update in the Windows Store below.