Drawboard PDF for Windows 10 has been in the Windows Store with new features, improvements and a lot of fixes as well.
Drawboard PDF is the top standalone PDF app on the Windows Store helping people to mark up and annotate local PDF documents.
Complete Changelog for Version 5.2.00
- Added Page Manager for all users. You can now reorder, duplicate, delete and insert pages, and open the current document into the Document Builder (PRO) for merging.
- Bookmarks are now in a collapsible tree structure (hooray!)
- The Text Insert tool now allows custom font sizes between 0.1pt and 144pt.
- Enterprise: Added features to help integration with document management support systems
- Added a 'What's New' dialog box to present new features to users on app startup. This is only visible once per new version.
- Added a dedicated 'Open from Image' button in the Open/Create Document menu.
- Grouped all touch-based settings into a 'Touch' tab in App Settings. This tab is only visible on touch enabled devices.
- Duplicated the Touch to Annotate toggle button into App Settings > Touch.
- Page indicator now fades away when there is no activity on the page.
- Upgraded author to separate First and Last name fields
- Page indicator styling
- Zoom widget styling
- Optimized Saving has been moved to a 'Save As (Advanced)' button in the More menu.
- General styling consolidation across the app
- Introduced slide-in panel for App Settings > Account > Enterprise Activation > Sign In
- Removed 'Pen or Touch' screen and made other tweaks in the first-time user walkthrough
- In Tabs > View & Layout, added Grid Overlay heading to help make clearer that this is a PRO feature.
- In Tabs > View & Layout, added option to reset to defaults.
- Refined wording of some settings.
- Changed hover tooltip over the Discover menu item from "Search" to "Search, Markup History, Bookmarks".
- Added a confirmation prompt when exiting the Document Builder (PRO).
- Added menus to individual pages in the Document Builder for Rotate and Delete page functions (PRO).
- Updated the shortcut key layout in Help screen to be more readable and accurate
- In App Settings, we added some information tabs for Drawboard PDF PRO and Bullclip.
- Fixed an issue that occurs when a user attempts to Save As over a PDF that's already open in Drawboard PDF.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to open one PDF file in rapid succession would result in 'partially' opening the same file multiple times, and consequently putting the app into an existential crisis.
- Fixed an issue where multiple signatures could be selected in the Insert Signature tool dialog
- Fixed hyperlink styling to always use blue and not the user's operating system accent color.
- Fixed an issue where users could not edit the Document Title in Document Builder (PRO).
- Fixed an issue where the annotation selection bounding box was not padded on very small annotations
- Fixed issue where fast document switching could cause a crash
- Fixed a file access error when quickly opening and closing documents
- Fixed an issue where opening the app to a password-protected file would cause an error rather than prompt for a password
- Fixed wording of Bookmark tooltips
- Fixed an issue where links couldn't be tapped if 'Tap selection annotations' was disabled in the Settings
- Shortcuts keys should work better on pop-up dialog boxes
- Fixed issue where markup remove tool didn't work as expected
- Protractor (PRO) line now accurately matches the visible angle value
- Fixed issue where where the Document Builder (PRO) was still using system memory after it was closed
- Fixed issue where cancelling the password prompt in Document Builder (PRO) would cause an internal error
- Fixed an issue where adding a document to Document Builder (PRO) could crash the app
Download/Update from Windows Store.