Forza Motorsport 6: Apex (Beta) has received anew update for Windows 10 PC. The latest version brings lots of improvement to the game. Check out the full changelog below:
Forza Motorsport 6: Apex (Beta) Changelog:
- Players can now disable Vsync in Apex (NOTE: This feature requires upgrading to a specific version of Windows 10 [OS Build 10586.318]). To disable Vsync:
- Ensure you are on the correct Windows Build 10586.318
- Select your desired performance from the Performance Target screen:
- Ensure you application matches your screen resolution settings. The easiest way to do this is set the “Force Resolution” video option to OFF, which will automatically match your game resolution to your native resolution.
- Ensure your application is running in a full screen mode (no borders / task tray). You can toggle full screen mode by pressing the Alt + Enter keys.[NOTE: As of this update, Forza Motorsport 6: Apex is still capped at a maximum frame rate of 60fps. The team is investigating adding support for higher framerates in a future update.
- Stability and performance updates spanning a number of machine configurations, with specific focus on AMD devices
- Gameplay/objective modifications to a handful of events in both the Showcase Tour and Spotlight Series
- Improved integration between Apex and Forza Hub, as well as improved redemption flow for the free Nissan GT-R bonus car
- Additional UI fixes and general improvements, including: Expiration times for Spotlight Series events are now shown in local time; “New” UI designation now only applies to events that are actually new; Total medals available in Spotlight Series now only counts for active events