Intel has recently released new Bluetooth and Wi-Fi driver updates for Windows 10 and Windows 11. The Driver update brings functional updates, performance improvements and fixes with itself. You can read the full release notes of this Driver update below.
The Bluetooth driver update package 22.170.0 has below mentioned changes and key fixes in its release note.
Key Issues Fixed and Changes in package version 22.170.0
- In some scenarios, co-existence between Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth has been improved.
- Added Ukrainian language support in Intel Bluetooth software.
- In rare occasions, PC to phone connections or PC to PC connections can fail due to incorrect protocol transactions.
- On some systems, the Bluetooth connection between PC and iPhone* is not stable for voice calls.
- Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® 22.170.0 driver has been updated to include functional updates. Users should update to the latest version.
The Wi-Fi driver update package 22.170.0 has below mentioned changes and key fixes in its release note.
- Windows Wi-Fi properties indicates incorrect receive/transmit rate (Mbps) when connected
to 2.4 GHz band at 20 MHz channel width and using the Intel® Wireless 9000 series.
- When connecting an Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 to an iPhone 12 hotspot in 802.11ax mode, the
Windows Wi-Fi properties will indicate an 802.11ac connection.
- Intel® Wireless 9000 series Wi-Fi adapters will not support 802.11ac and 802.11ax modes
when connected to channel 149 configured for 160 MHz bandwidth. Adapter connects in
- Added Ukrainian Language support.
If you want to keep your PC updated with the latest drivers you can either manually download and install these drivers or use Intel’s Driver & Support Assistant to automatically install these driver updates.
You can check all driver versions and their applicability by following the download link.