Update: Microsoft has now released (KB3176938) that brings Windows 10 Build 14393.105 (10.0.14393.105) to everyone running Windows 10 Anniversary update. Read the changelog below and download KB3176938 CAB Files in case you need to install the update manually.
Microsoft has now released Windows 10 Build 14393.105 to Insiders in Release Preview Rings. The cumulative update KB3176938 that also brought Build 14393.103 now takes OS version to Build 14393.105. it has many fixes and improvements to show as the changelog. If feedback from Insiders remain positive it may be pushed to non-insiders soon.
Keep in mind that the changelog has fixes / improvements for both Mobile and PC.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.105 Changelog:
- Improved reliability of Windows Ink Workspace, Microsoft Edge, File Server, Windows kernel, Microsoft Component Object Model (COM), Cluster Health Service, Hyper-V, multi-factor authentication (MFA), NTFS file system, PowerShell, Internet Explorer 11, facial recognition, graphics, Windows Store, and Windows Shell.
- Improved performance related to purchasing Windows Store apps.
- Improved battery life of wearable devices (such as the Microsoft Band) while Bluetooth is connected and idle.
- Improved compatibility of using Xbox One controllers with various games.
- Addressed issue with incorrect character mapping between Japanese and Unicode for the question mark.
- Addressed issue that prevents the download and initialization of .NET objects in Internet Explorer 11.
- Improved support of new near-field communication (NFC) chips for Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue with game or app audio not resuming after ending a call on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, remote desktop, BitLocker, PowerShell, Direct3D, networking policies, Dynamic Access Control (DAC) rules, Microsoft Edge, Connected Standby, mobile device management (MDM), printing, Fingerprint logon, and Cortana.
KB3176938 CAB Files:
Learn how to install CAB files for cumulative updates by clicking here.