Microsoft has released cumulative update KB3194798 that brings Windows 10 Build 14393.321 to non-insiders. The update packs lots of fixes and improvements for everyone running official Windows 10 Anniversary update. Read the full changelog below. Keep in mind that it has changes for both PC and Mobile.
Windows 10 Build 14393.321 Changelog:
- Improved reliability of Bluetooth and storage file system.
- Addressed issue causing printer drivers to not install correctly after installing security update KB317005.
- Addressed issue causing sign-in errors if a password is entered incorrectly or a new password doesn’t meet password complexity requirements after installing security update KB3167679.
- Addressed issue that required users to log out and log back in before using the application they installed using the Windows installer (MSI).
- Improved support for networks by adding new entries to the Access Point Name (APN) database.
- Addressed issue that was causing excessive battery drain on Windows 10 Mobile when connected to Wi-Fi.
- Addressed issue in which setting up both fingerprint and iris recognition sometimes causes the sign-in to fail on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue that was causing high CPU usage on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with multimedia playback, revised daylight saving time, authentication, Internet Explorer 11, and Windows Shell.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Windows registry, and diagnostics hub.
KB3194798 MSU Files download:
Click here to download MSU Files for other Cumulative updates. Click here to read how to install CAB files for cumulative updates. Click here to read our basic and advanced Windows 10 how to, tips and tutorials.