At CES 2017, LG announced some new additions to its ultra-portable Gram laptop line-up. The 2017 LG Gram laptops powered by Windows 10, deliver superior portability in sleek new portable design.
LG Gram laptops are available in three different screen sizes – the 13.3″ , 14.0″ and the 15.6″ models. The 13.3″ and 14.0″ models weigh in at a miniscule 940 grams and 970 grams, respectively, while the largest model only weighs 1,090 grams (only 2.4 pounds), with no compromise on the performance they offer.
All the Gram laptops come with near edgeless touch screens, with super slim bezels that take advantage of Windows Ink and built in finger print readers to take advantage of Windows Hello. With Windows Ink, you can make notes and write directly on web pages in Microsoft Edge while the Windows Hello enables you to unlock your device with a finger, securely.
The 2017 LG Gram models feature a 60W battery – the highest capacity in the industry to-date – for a long battery life between charges making it an ideal companion for busy people on the go.
The LG Gram is available in three premium metallic colors, dark silver, shiny white and metal rose.
Other features of Gram Laptops inlcude:
- State-of-the-art 7thgeneration Intel Core i7 processors to maximize productivity. LG Gram can simultaneously run multiple memory-intensive programs without a hitch.
- In addition, the latest LG Gram models boast plenty of space to save a library of important multimedia files, with up to 512GB SSD and max 16GB DDR4 Memory.
- The 15.6” LG Gram comes with a Thunderbolt port, as well as additional USB Type-C ports which allow simultaneous video signal, data transfer, and charging via a single cable.
- Backlit keyboard for putting in extra hours of work at night.
- On the 13.3” and 14.0” LG Gram laptops, you can use Daylight Mode, which enhances screen brightness so that it is viewable even under bright sunlight.
Pricing and availability will be announced at a later date.