Apart from the issue with Qualcomm Wi-Fi driver Microsoft has acknowledged another issue with Windows 10 May 2019 update. In some cases, gamma ramps, color profiles, and night light settings may not apply and stop working.
Microsoft has identified some scenarios where gamma ramps, color profiles and night light settings may stop working.Microsoft has identified some scenarios in which these features may have issues or stop working, for example:
- Connecting to (or disconnecting from) an external monitor, dock, or projector
- Rotating the screen
- Updating display drivers or making other display mode changes
- Closing full screen applications
- Applying custom color profiles
- Running applications that rely on custom gamma ramps
Microsoft has however provided a workaround for the issues with Night light. Though Microsoft also wants you to wait for the 2019 update until these issues have been resolved by Microsoft.
Workaround: If you find that your night light has stopped working, try turning the night light off and on, or restarting your computer. For other color setting issues, restart your computer to correct the issue.Note We recommend that you do not attempt to manually update using the Update now button or the Media Creation Tool until this issue has been resolved.