Microsoft is readying for its Build 2017 developer conference happening on May 10 in Seattle, US. As always, it a place where like minded people get to meet, and hear about new developments from Microsoft and this year, would be no different. Microsoft expects a capacity crowd of over 5,000 developers plus numerous joining online, via the webcast.
Since this is a developer conference, here’s what to expect if you are attending:
- Improvements that help you immediately engage your users with beautiful UI and natural inputs
- Team collaboration and connectedness to streamline and improve your development experience
- Services that make it easier to reach customers and learn what they want from your software
- Connected screens and experiences that make your end-to-end experience stickier and more engaging
- Mixed reality and creating deeply immersive experiences
Sign up for a Save-the-Date reminder on the Build site for Windows Developers where you will find sessions and content too.