Microsoft has made Windows 10 Build 14332 available for Insiders in Fast Ring and you can read the official changelog by clicking here. Now the Build 14332 for mobile and PC brings lots of new fixes and changes for Microsoft Edge features. Check out the changelog below.
Release version 14332
New Microsoft Edge features
- Developer items in the context menu are now hidden by default. “View source” and “Inspect element” will be automatically added to the context menu after opening F12 Developer Tools for the first time.
- Fixed a bug which made it look like you couldn’t drag and drop to reorder your favorites on the Favorites Bar
- Fixed a bug where some downloads would get stuck at 99% and never complete
- Fixed an issue where Internet Explorer and Edge incorrectly showed a warning upon downloading some validly signed files.
- Fixed issues impacting Favorites Tree view performance and accessibility.
- Fixed issues with keyboard contrast and the Narrator experience.