Microsoft has released a new Chromium Edge Build
Check the complete changelog below.
- Added a New Tab Page Search Box management policy. Administrative Template updates to come later.
- Added support for the Auto Open Allowed For URLs management policy from upstream Chromium.
- Added support for the Auto Open File Types management policy from upstream Chromium.
- Fixed an issue where the browser sometimes does not open.
- Fixed a crash on startup.
- Fixed a crash when printing.
- Fixed an issue where opening the Read Aloud voice options list crashes the browser.
- Fixed an issue on Mac where entering fullscreen mode in an installed app or website crashes the browser.
- Fixed a crash when importing data from other browsers.
- Fixed an issue where certain 4K video content, such as that encoded using HEVC, doesn’t play properly.
- Improved the reliability of importing passwords from other browsers.
- Fixed an issue where adding items to a Collection sometimes fails, and instead the loading spinner is shown indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue where the flag that controlled the ability to use the Block option in website Autoplay settings disappeared.
- Fixed an issue where Edge users who are signed into Windows with a work or school account sometimes don’t get automatically signed into the browser with that account, which can lead to sync errors.
- Fixed an issue where PWAs or websites installed as apps sometimes have consistent GPU use even when idle.
- Fixed an issue where icons in some menus like the … menu are the wrong size.
- Fixed an issue where the New Tab page from Edge Legacy sometimes opens after an Edge update instead of the correct page.
- Fixed an issue where system notifications from websites sometimes stay onscreen indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue where the Downloads management page shows a message that a file is successfully deleted even when the deletion fails.
- Fixed an issue where autofill sometimes incorrectly suggests credentials to use in forms on websites that have never been visited before.
- Fixed an issue where autofill sometimes incorrectly suggests passwords in fields on websites that aren’t asking for a password.
- Fixed an issue where the Windows Title Bar buttons sometimes appeared in a different color than the rest of the window’s title bar.
- Fixed an issue on Mac where opening flyouts like the Add a Favorite flyout in fullscreen mode results in the flyout appearing cut off or incomplete.
- Fixed an issue where Edge is sometimes pinned to the Taskbar more than once on older versions of Windows.
- Fixed an issue where the Collections pane sometimes stays open when opening an IE mode tab.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to use the Audit tool in the F12 Dev Tools sometimes fails by hanging on start.
- Obsoleted the Enable Domain Actions Download management policy.