Microsoft has released a new Dev channel Build
The build also brings some improvements in favorites deduplication and websites pinned to the Taskbar to show informational badges. Check the full changelog below.
- Added dark theme support to sidebar Search.
- Rolled out support more broadly for new Kiosk Mode features like idle timeout and automatic download deletion via management policy.
- Fixed an issue where installing the latest version of Safari on Mac will cause Edge to show Error Code 6 instead of loading tabs.
- Fixed an issue where PDFs don’t load.
- Fixed an issue where certain websites crash immediately.
- Fixed a crash when closing a window.
- Fixed a crash when choosing where to download a file.
- Fixed a crash on launch on Mac.
- Improved favorites deduplication by preventing duplicates from being able to exist to begin with. Note that this only affects any favorites that are synced moving forward, and existing duplicates on devices must still be removed manually.
- Improved support for websites pinned to the Taskbar to show informational badges.
- Fixed an issue where smooth scrolling stops working.
- Fixed another cause of Youtube videos not entering fullscreen properly and instead zooming a lot or growing to the size of the whole window.
- Fixed an issue on Mac where Shy UI or the tops of webpages aren’t functional in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed an issue where file sharing using the Web Share API fails.
- Fixed an issue where unpacked extensions that fail to reload are left in a disabled state with no way to fix them.
- Fixed an issue where dropdown inputs on webpages sometimes don’t appear.
- Fixed an issue where cancelling edits on Collections items edits them anyway.
- Fixed an issue where certain websites like NFL don’t sign in properly when Tracking Prevention is enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the keyboard shortcut to invoke search in the Sidebar doesn’t work in PDFs.
- Fixed an issue where Read Aloud in PDFs doesn’t start from the current selection or location.
- Fixed an issue where ink drawn on PDFs appears blurry.