Microsoft has updated its Flow automation service with a new feature. Microsoft Flow is a great tool for building sequential flows, along with conditional logic. Until now, all the steps you add to the flow execute sequentially or one after the other. Today, Microsoft is announcing that Flow now supports parallel execution as well.
Parallel execution is the ability where you can run two or more steps in a flow, simultaneously, after which the workflow will only proceed once all parallel steps have completed.
Microsoft has also added five new services to the ever growing list of supported services.
Five new services supported
- Approvals – With our modern approvals experiences, you can quickly create an approval workflow for your data in SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Twitter, Visual Studio Team Services, MailChimp and many others. As part of the approval process, approvers will receive email notifications about pending approvals, and can view and respond to all approval requests in a brand-new, unified approvals center.
- Benchmark Email – Online email marketing solution to engage subscribers, target an audience, send beautiful, responsive emails and track results.
- Capsule CRM – Online CRM for individuals, small businesses and sales teams wanting a simple, effective and affordable solution.
- LiveChat – LiveChat is an online customer service software with live support, help desk software and web analytics capabilities.
- Outlook Customer Manager – Outlook Customer Manager helps you to graduate from managing contacts to building relationships. It is part of the Office365 Business Premium subscription.
For a greater understanding of Parallel execution of flows, please visit the source page.