In case you are not aware, Microsoft Lists helps users keep track of the information and organize work in a Microsoft 365 domain.
They are simple, smart, and flexible, so you can stay on top of what matters most to your team. And now you can track issues, assets, routines, contacts, inventory and more to keep everyone in sync from anywhere while on the go with a personalized, mobile-first experience.
- Track and manage lists wherever you’re working
- See recent and favorite lists
- View lists, even when offline
- Edit your lists and list items
- Capture and add photos with QR code support
- Create, share, and track lists with anyone
- Start quickly with ready-made templates
- Customize your views using sort, filter, and group by
- Dark mode and landscape orientation support
- Built-in enterprise-grade data security and compliance
- Intune device management support with Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile App Management (MAM) policies