Another update is now being rolled out to one of the must popular apps from Microsoft on Android platform, the Microsoft Outlook.
Update to the Microsoft Outlook for Android brings app version 2.2.91. The latest update is now already live in the Google Play Store.
The update comes with many changes on-board. It brings a new feature that will include a special note when you respond to an event in Outlook. With this update, now you can set your Outlook Calendar dates as free or busy.
- Include a note when you respond to an event
- Respond to an event without notifying the organiser
- Set events on your calendar as free or busy
- Mark events as private to keep them to yourself, even when your calendar is shared
- All of our weekly updates also include performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you.
You can download the updated app from the link given below.