Microsoft has released PowerToys v0.19.1. (via onmsft)
This is a patch release which fixes a few items for 0.19 and helps improve stability in PowerToys Run, FancyZones, and etc.
This release will fix the following issues:
- WinKey for PT Run throws a lot of false positives
- FancyZones: When “Hold Shift key” is deactivated, Shift key should deactive FancyZones
- [Run] Search text not updating on up/down navigation
- Mitigated the race condition in os detection
- Memory leak in PT Run
- Fix remapped shortcuts not getting activated in succession
For more details and download, you can head over to the GitHub repo.