Microsoft has pushed an update to the Microsoft To-Do app on Android. Although not many, the update has something new to offer. The company finally added support for the Urdu language in the app. Along with this new feature, you also have a bunch of fixes. Read about the changelog below.
- Support for Urdu language
- Talkback is announcing incorrect count of list item in buckets
- Hide Suggestions entry point if action mode is enabled
- Show correct style for date stamp in note view
- Accessibility: Announce moving a task is possible by long press
- Accessibility: Bring focus back to FAB button when rich entry bar is dismissed
- Prevent crash when checking to see if the SSO dialog needs to be shown
Download/update the Microsoft To-Do app from the below link if you haven’t already.