Microsoft has released a new Chromium Edge Dev Build 77.0.223. The build 184.108.40.206 brings new features such as privacy options and more.
Also, the latest build contains a number of fixes and improvements. You can check out the full changelog given below.
Fixes and improvements in 220.127.116.11:
- Fixed an issue which was preventing Hulu playback for some users. Hulu would not play on a supported monitor if there was a second unsupported monitor attached.
- The user interface now uses Windows system settings and colors for high contrast.
- When importing your data from other browsers in profile settings, a new option to import cookies is available.
- Website permissions like access to location and devices are now migrated from the current version of Microsoft Edge when you install an insider channel.
- When Microsoft Defender SmartScreen identifies a malicious site, if you open the site information flyout from the left side of the address box you will see new options to “Report as safe” and “Show unsafe content”.
- SmartScreen protection is now built-in on macOS, and the SmartScreen extension has been disabled.
- The option to disable SmartScreen is no longer available in guest mode.
- In response to feedback, we increased the width of pinned tabs to make them easier to see and click.
- The ability to export passwords to a CSV file has been restored.
- Updated the error messages seen when the PDF reader is disabled in site permissions. Different errors are now shown for local files versus web files, and the messages offer a quick link to the setting.
- In the download page, canceled downloads are now shown with gray color and strikethrough title.
- You can now use spacebar to choose items in menus, in addition to the enter key.
- When opening a menu with the keyboard, the first item in the menu is now selected by default.