Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Preview OMEGA Ring. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171110-1615 and it is available from: 2:00PM PST 11/13 (10:00PM GMT 13/11).
Coming to what this build brings, we can see new features, fixes, and known issues in the changelog shared officially. This build brings many fixes and performance improvements.
Build 1711.171110-1615 Changelog:
• In addition to games and friends, you can add club blocks to Home. We’re also making it easier to explore additional types of blocks at the bottom of Home by adding a new section under “Add More.”
• We’re improving the setup experience to make it better for both new users and upgraders. The settings from your home console will now be saved to the cloud, just like your game saves. Whenever you set up a new console, you will have the option of applying these settings during the sign-in process.
• Additionally, your console will now back up even more settings, including your TV & OneGuide settings. This expansion will provide a simple experience when you transition from one console to another using the settings backup to your external games and apps storage device.
• Xbox’s new notifications provide an at-a-glance status of what activities you can immediately step into after you’ve had to step out for a moment. We’re adding additional notifications types when your system goes idle, including LFG posts, broadcasts, and Achievements.
• We’re adding miniature Game Hubs for your most recently used games in the Guide. That way, you can access the great content on a game hub without having to leave the action.
• Adults who have enabled the “Buy & download” online safety setting will now have an easier time purchasing games thanks to a passkey/password challenge directly in the Xbox dashboard.
• We’ve heard your feedback! Games with no unlocked achievements can now be hidden from the personal and public view of your profile.
My Games and Apps
• Fixed an issue when installing an update for some games caused the entire game to re-install on completion.
• Fixed an issue with some Game Saves in which they did complete after previously playing offline.
• Fixed an issue in which Games on external HDD that are not registered on a new console that have updates do not show in the Updates section of collection.
• Fixed some graphical artifacts, textures, occlusion and compression for certain titles at the platform level.
• Implemented updates to the 4k video pipeline for Netflix and key partners to support 4k VP9 video playback
• Fixed an issue in which notifications for messaging/parties and sometimes achievements were not popping/displaying.
• Fixed the reliability of Network Transfer between consoles on your network. This resolves cases in which the source console could not be found, or installs start then failed. • Fixed an issue in the HDD Profile backup feature that would fail when loading the users gamerpic.
• Various localization fixes to the shell UI and the accessories app.
• Fixed an issue in which Videos within the activity feed pages would often appear with black video playback.
• Fixed issues with Crackling audio for some users in Party Chat
• The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Avatars on Home • Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.
Narrator • Narrator can stop reading large amounts of text.