Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One DELTA & Omega Rings.The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171115-1914 and it is available from 2:00PM PST 11/22 (10:00PM GMT 22/11).
Coming to what this build brings, we can see, fixes and known issues in the changelog shared officially. This build brings many fixes and performance improvements.
Build 1711.171118-1659 Changelog:
Looking for Game (LFG):
• Fixes Users being unable to see the details of Team LFGs without blindly clicking through on each individual item.
• Fixes to reduce console and Home crashes when taking a screenshot
• The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Avatars on Home
• Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.
• Narrator can stop reading large amounts of text.