OneNote app for Windows 10 has received an update in the Microsoft Store.
Version 16001.12827.20182.0 is now available for download and brings better support for Outlook email messages and more.
Outlook email users can now directly send a copy of an email message to OneNote.
For users using pen input, you can try out the new pencil texture to write or sketch out ideas.
Microsoft has also made improvements related to search.
Here is the complete changelog:
- Send a copy of an Outlook email message to OneNote. Project notes, trip plans, or correspondence can all be kept together with your other notes.
- Click to add meeting details from Outlook, including the date and location, agenda, topic, and attendees.
- On touch screens, use a virtual ruler to draw straight lines and measure distance. Rotate to a specific angle with the help of the angle indicator.
- Write or sketch out ideas with our new pencil texture. Simply tilt to do shading with supported digital pens.
- Search just got faster! Your search results now appear instantaneously, making it easier to get back to your notes.
OneNote is your digital notebook for capturing and organizing everything across your devices. Jot down your ideas, keep track of classroom and meeting notes, clip from the web, or make a to-do list, as well as draw and sketch your ideas.
Find the app in the store by clicking on the link below.