After releasing an update for Outlook Groups app on Android, Microsoft has also pushed an update for its iOS app in the App Store. You can pretty much see that on both Android and iOS, new logo for Outlook Groups has been used.
Moreover, like Android, the iOS app has also been re-designed from the ground up and adds some new features as well.
Here’s what’s new in Version 1.12.4
- A fresh new look.
- File Upload: Last update, we added the ability to upload and delete photos and files. Now, you can also create and delete folders in your groups’ SharePoint document libraries.
- Spotlight Search: Use search on your iPhone or iPad to find groups and conversations.
- Interactive Notifications: You can now reply or like messages straight from your notifications.
- Notifications: Have you ever wanted to subscribe to receive notifications from more than 30 groups? We have increased the limit to 100 groups.
- Touch ID: If you’re signed in, you can enable Touch ID when you re-open the app.
Find the update in the App Store below.